COVID Safety Information:
For your safety and the safety of all of our youth group participants and families, the following guidelines will be in place for both Life Teen and Edge meetings:
- All meetings will be held outside, weather permitting. If a meeting is moved inside, there will be extra care in maintaining social distancing.
- Meeting will be moved to 5:00-6:30 to take advantage of daylight.
- All students will be required to maintain a safe social distance and wear a mask throughout the meeting.
- Hand sanitizer and disposable masks will be available, but please feel free to bring your own!
- Dinner is suspended until further notice, but we will have individually packaged snacks available until we can resume full dinners.
- To attend any meeting, students MUST have a signed COVID waiver on file. You can print a waiver here or pick one up in our mailbox outside the parish office. Registration is also needed, but not as urgently required as the COVID waiver.
While we hope these changes are temporary, please understand these may change throughout the spring semester and through 2021. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Registration for SBYM 2020-2021 is open!
Make sure your child is registered for SBYM this year! Pick up a form in the Youth Ministry mailbox outside the office or click here for a printable version. Please turn in to the office ASAP. For this year, students will also need a COVID waiver, which can be found here.
St. Benedict Mask Sale Now Open!
Our first fundraiser of the year is here! New St. Benedict face masks are available on our online giving page, which you can see here. The black mask features our white St. Benedict cross logo, and arer available for $10. Limited supply, so please act quickly! All proceeds will go toward our 2021-2022 retreat and travel fund, specifically NCYC in November 2021.
2021 calender coming soon!
Is God calling you to serve the youth?
We are always looking for adults to assist with our youth ministry program, be it through our Core team, special event volunteers, or to cook dinner for the teens for youth nights. If you'd like to apply to work for the youth of our parish as part of the Core team, please fill out an application or contact Ryan Altenbach for more information.
Join our Support Team!
If you can't commit to weekly meetings with the teens, we'd love to have you on our support team! Support team members help provide weekly dinners for our middle and high school youth nights, volunteer at special events, and keep the youth of the parish in their prayers. To sign up or for more information about upcoming special events., contact Ryan
Ryan Altenbach, Youth Minister